I’ve teamed up with my friend L’aisha who you may know as MakeupanBeautyJunkie to do a week of cleansing. It’s a great way to boost energy, metabolism, and kickstart the new season without getting sick. We’ve decided to do a one week raw food challenge. To make it easier with long days and hard workouts, we’ve opted to do raw food till 4pm, which gives us a chance to have a warm sensible meal for dinner. We will be doing vegan food at dinner time. We will be sharing our meals and experiences over the next 7 days, and we hope you will join us! Feel free to modify as needed!
What I’ve eaten today:
- Smoothie: baby spinach, frozen bananas, raisins, raspberries, chia seeds, and filtered water.
- Snack #1: walnuts and raisins
- Lunch: baby spinach, cucumber, red wine vinaigrette, 1/3 avocado
- Snack #2: One cup of grapes
- Dinner: kale, brown rice, black beans, salsa, guacamole, and flaxseed chips.