If you’re still trying to motivate yourself to get into the gym, maybe the secret isn’t having a trusty workout gal pal or a rigid routine. Maybe it’s all about being excited to get dressed for the gym. Surely, the gym isn’t a fashion show, but that doesn’t mean you can’t look fabulous while working out. Below, I’ve listed my top 6 fab picks that can help motivate you to get in the gym and keep you comfortable while you’re bouncing around toning up your booty and biceps!
- Tank Tops:
- Tip: Look for tank tops that will help keep you cool and dry at the gym. John Lewis, $15
- Sports Bras:
- Tip: Invest in sports bras that are fully lined and well-fitted. H&M, $16
- Yoga Pants:
- Tip: These are most suitable for general exercise and when you’re doing yoga and/or pilates. Victoria’s Secret, $35
- Water Bottle:
- Tip: Purchase a water bottle that’s functional, BPA-free, and fabulous. Target, $16
- iPod/MP3 Player:
- Tip: Download tunes that are upbeat, motivating, and fun to listen to.
- Fab Footwear:
- Tip: Of all the items, this is the one you should spend the most time on. Be sure to check prices, functionality, and comfort before purchasing a pair of sneakers for the gym. Nike, $155
As a final tip, I know some of you girls prefer to look presentable when at the gym, and that’s understandable. But, instead of wearing a full face of makeup, I suggest skipping the foundation and powder and only wearing a tinted moisturizer, a few coats of waterproof mascara and a non-tinted lip gloss.
MissDrea is the editor-in-chief of TheRealMissDrea Daily, the #1 online source for all things fabulous and everything in between, updated with daily doses of celebrity new/gossip, fashion/beauty news, videos, interviews, and exclusives and occasional peeks into her “fabulous” life! Connect with her on Twitter: @therealmissdrea and Instagram: @therealmissdrea.