You will need:
Quick cooking grits
Extra virgin olive oil
8 to 10 ounces of firm tofu
21 seasoning (salt free blend of seasoning)
1. Cook grits according to directions. I only add a tiny dash of salt to cut the blandness.
2. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium high heat.
3. With a fork or your hands, break tofu into crumbles and add to heated oil. Drizzle 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar over tofu as it cooks.
4. Thinly slice 1/4 cup of onion and add to skillet.
5. Next add 1 tsp each of paprika, garlic power, and 21 seasoning.
6. Last, add spinach and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.