Here is a very simple dinner salad that can compliment a protein like grilled salmon, or stand alone with a little extra protein. When I make salads at home, I often wonder why I even spend the time eating out or purchasing pre-made salads. they are so much more delicious when you can make then yourself–with the ingredients you prefer.
Per salad you will need:
- 2 cups of shredded butter lettuce
- 2 roughly chopped persian cucumbers
- 1/2 c. garbanzo beans
- 2 T. pine nuts, raw or toasted
- 1/4 avocado cubed
- 1 t. Aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. Apple cider vinergar
- t. extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- 21 seasoning solute
- 1/4 lemon
1. Place lettuce in bowl and add cucumbers and beans and toss.
2. Top tossed salad with pine nuts and cubed avocado. Drizzle with the mixture of olive oil, balsamic and apple cider vinegar. Sprinkle black pepper and 21 seasoning salt over the top.
3. Squeeze the juice of 1/4 lemon over the salad and serve.