I am a huge fan of potatoes, and I will even go a step further and say I’m a potato chip addict. It’s hard to eat a sandwich without them! A friend recommended that I try baking kale chips, so I gave it a whirl. I think you’ll like them as well. The results are delicious pieces of kale that thin and crispy. Keep in mind that every oven is different. You will need:
*1 large cookie sheet
* 4 cups of fresh washed kale with stalks removed
* 21 seasoning solute
* 1 to 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
* 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
* 1 TBSP sesame seeds
* 1 large bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, toss kale with olive oil and seasoning.
3. Spread on cookie sheet evenly, but kale may overlap.
4. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes keeping a close eye.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.